Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Adopt me!

This is Brando, Echo's brother. My boss adopted him when I adopted Echo. He's at my house because my boss' new baby is severely allergic to him. I am trying to teach him some manners and find him a new home. I have him on Craig's List, the classifieds at work, and I'm going to make some fliers to put up at the dog park.



Echo loves Brando. When I used to work in the valley all day, I would take Echo to play with him. They said the dogs wrestled the whole day. I believe it because Echo and Brando do nothing but wrestle now that he's staying with us. And when she came home from a day with Brando she slept like the dead. It was sweet.



It's a pretty emotional experience to have a new dog around. It sounds silly to say that but I really like him. But at the same time I don't really know him yet. And I get really mad at him when he's bad. The other night he and Echo were wrestling and I heard Echo yelp which means something hurt. I yelled really loud and chased after Brando who was so scared he peed on the chair. It just wanted him to know it wasn't okay to play too rough. Not like she doesn't give him a pretty rough time of it.


It's hard for me to think of all of the animals out there that need homes and don't have anyone to care for them. Hopefully we'll find a good home for him soon. He's a really sweet dog.