Tuesday, March 04, 2008

7 weeks

Echo is such a good puppy. She had her first shots last week and didn't cry once. She sat on my lap like a good girl and just waited patiently. There is no shortage of energy either. Just one more week and she comes home with me for good. She loves me too. I know that's funny to say, but she curls up in my lap when she wants to go to sleep and when she's nervous. I think we've really bonded. I was there when she was born and I've seen her just about every other day since then.


The kitty is still her favorite toy. She's getting much better about chewing the kitty and not my fingers. She still loves to chew on my hair though. I'm not sure I'll ever break her of that habit.



She might be just a little jealous of her sister River. But they love to play together and cuddle together. It's seriously the cutest thing you have ever seen in your life.