Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Belle of the Ball

Everywhere we go Echo is the center of attention. It's so good for her to meet people and other animals so I try to take her everywhere with me. We went to the last hour or so of an outdoor concert on Sunday. It was pretty nippy out so I figured I would zip her up in my coat. Woah, she uh, grew a bit. She just barely fit into a coat she used to have plenty of room in. It was so funny, I had this huge bulge and people were looking at me like "is that a baby under there?" It was really cute though, she had her head tucked in the sleeve and her little tail would hang out the bottom. And when she wanted to look around she's tick her head out and I'd unzip my coat a little. People were totally won over. Shocking, I know. I have a lot of fun with her. And I've met more people that way.


"aww.. what kind of dog is she??" "she's so cute!" "healer right?"