Thursday, October 05, 2006

Good karma!!

The other day I was rummaging through the lost and found at the gym. This dude said he left his bag in the locker room the day before.

Hmm.. no small brown bag with shampoo and a razor... but LOOK! A WATERBOTTLE!

It was the water bottle I lost at least six months ago. The unmistakable Jack Johnson sticker on the side totally proves it's mine!! Grisam would definitely agree. It was then that I forgot all about dude looking for bag and reveled in the bliss of finding my long lost property. You can't even imagine my excitement. I didn't even know where I had left it. I must have pouted for a week!

Reluctantly I replaced it, but couldn't bring myself to sticker the new bottle. It just wouldn't be the same. But now it's back! I am whole again. I feel human! And imagine the hydration that will now consume my day. Can you picture it?! Like a gatorade commercial. I will automatically be cooler and more productive because of it.

I'll totally disinfect it and wash it in the dishwasher on super hot like 25 times. But it's back!!!