Friday, March 03, 2006

Don't count your chickens...

Detox - Day 1

I stayed up late getting all the detox prep work done, but that's typical. So I'm a little sleepy today, but not bad considering I'm completely off the caffeine. It's decaf green tea from here on out. The shakes aren't as bad as I remember. The clay defintely made me gag. But I think my head is really in it this time. The weekend might be tough but I'm going home so I can let my mom cook :). Yay for mom's cooking. She said she's all stocked up on frozen fruit for shakes.

Also, thank God ER is hip to the detox. I bought some veggie juice thinking it would be a good "legal" afternoon treat. So as I'm packing my lunch she says "You can't drink that! It has peppers and tomatoes in it!" Huge blunder. Thanks for catching that one E. But the next blunder might be intentional so keep your eye out!

So far so good...