Sunday, March 05, 2006

Ooh ee, ooh ah ah...

I happen to be extremely lucky in that both of my parents are Chiropractors. It's a beautiful thing. No back pain, and pretty much no other pain either. You'd be surprised what kinds of problems a knowledgeble chiropracter can solve. In addition to manipulation my mom is really into nutrition. She's great with allergies and knowing which vitamins are going to help with what.

This past weekend I made the trip up to NY for a visit. ROAD TRIP!! I love road trips. And I love visiting my parents. Not just because they fix my various maladies, they're also very cool people. How do you think I got this cool?! :)

So my mom is doing her thing and she tells me the knee pain I've been having is nutritional and directly related to my pancreas.

"My wha..?? My knee pain is nutritional??"

Yeah, I don't get it either. But that's what my body is telling her. Works for me. That's good news too because that means my knees might be fixable without surgery! SWEET.

So I have all kinds of vitamins to add to my detox that are supposed to fix this pancreas issue, which is supposed to fix my knee issues. Could it really be this simple?? I sure hope so.

THANKS MOM!!