Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It ain't all bad

Sometimes it seems that all I write about are negative things. I'm really not that negative. At least that's what I tell myself. Writing is just my stress relief. So you may tend to see the darker, more intrusive thoughtful stuff more so than "hey, guess what happened!!"

It's sort of odd how much I read my own blog. Despite the fact that I (once again) tell myself I hate reading what I write. Heh, and I don't really like reading the negative stuff. I guess it hits me harder. Or I just notice it more. So I try to write something cheery and fun! Inevitably though, more stress hits and I have to get it out. Ah well. Just one more rationalization to add to the pile. Where would I be without them?

I don't know anyone who could get through the day without two or three juicy rationalizations...... Ever gone a week without a rationalization?

~ The Big Chill