Monday, July 24, 2006

Who are these people??

My latest conspiracy theory is that there is a group of people sitting in a "room" somewhere sort of directing the traffic of our lives. And the group in charge of my case is particularly snarky, or fabulously brilliant.

Hey look, J seems to be doing alright, let's throw a few bumps her way.

OR

You know, J is in a good stable position right now. Let's teach her _____. And let's send _____ to do it.

So basically they're sending people, events, and/or ideas my way and watching me react. I fully believe they have only the best intentions, but sometimes it seems like every time I think I'm getting things figured out something makes me go "well, wait a minute".


It's completely positive. I love the rush of change and the dynamics of new places, new people and different ideas. I wish for my love of change to never wane. But sometimes it feels I'm being torn apart at the seems. Right down the middle. I must remember how good these changes are for me and how much I'm growing as a result. It's just so hard when my head and my heart don't agree.