Thursday, April 27, 2006

Not so fast

Morning ritual: Shower, blah, blah, blah. Drive to work. Stop at Coffee Shop for crack :). Narrowly escape brawl with guards. Sit down at desk and read the latest breaking news. And settle in for a day of work.

This morning things got a little screwy. The part where I read latest breaking news? Turns out it's homework. haha!! Somebody has to do homework! Oh wait.. RE.. that's me. Doh!

So the homework is that I have to tell the world six things they don't know about me. And then 'tag' six more people to do the same.


I'm not much into these things. But you know, MM's cool and stuff. And I really didn't have an idea for a blog today anyway. The really lame thing though?? I don't know anyone who blogs on here except MM. Oh wait!!! I can totally pull the "why haven't you been blogging?! You read my blog all the time and always say how you want to start blogging. Now's your chance!" card. Woah, that's a big card.

So ER. Ha! That's RE backward. Woah. Anyway, you're tagged.

Big Apple Girl.. you're tagged. Are you coming down this weekend btw?

You girls are way overdue on the blogging. So get 'er done! You can totally say "I made you do it".

Okay, yeah, I'll have to think on the other four. The assignment said six! I'm so lame, GOSH! Heh.. dude, can I borrow some friends?


So at long last... six things you really could do without knowing about me.

1. I snore. Not the cute little girl kind of snore. I mean, I SNORE. Probably lots of girls snore. It's just not the sort of thing we're supposed to admit to until you've said "in sickness and in health" and all that nonsense. But I was never really the type to follow the rules. My roommate ER refuses to let me crash on her futon EVER AGAIN. Some psycho babble about not being able to sleep. Personally, I just try not to let the little things bother me. :P

2. I'm a total wuss. I'm terrified of heights. I'm afraid of getting hurt. I mean, I try to act all tough and stuff but I'm a total weenie. It's been a long hard struggle pushing myself to rock climb and mountain bike. Seriously the first time I tried rock climbing. INDOORS. I could only go about 10ft off the ground. I'm getting better but still a sissy-girl at heart.

3. When I was in fourth grade I wrote a story in school about a dragon. My teacher and my parents thought it was this fantastic elaborate story. But I could have sworn the idea came from a cartoon or something I had seen. I'm not entirely sure. I remember feeling like I had cheated. But maybe not?? I didn't mean to cheat. People get ideas from all kinds of places. But I don't think I blatantly copied someone else's idea. Regardless, I still feel guilty about it.

4. I secretly don't think I'm very good at my job. But maybe everyone feels that way?? I work really hard and try to get a lot done. But I always have the feeling "someone will find out" that I'm really not what they think. My Dad said a lot of people feel that way. They're honest people, they just don't think they're good enough.

5. My room is very, very messy. And I would like to say it's a temporary state resulting from the extreme clogginess (see I can make up words) of my schedule. But really, it's rather consistently messy. I do clean it sometimes. Uh huh! There was that time.. back in November!! But it never stays that way for very long. I blame the fact that I have too much stuff. So this weekend my goal is to start getting rid of some stuff. I envy MM's house. She's so neat! And way uncluttered.

6. My clothes face left in the closet. I never wore braces. Never participated in a spelling bee. Did okay in shop class. (I had chicken pox before that.) Don't really have phone number issues. I don't like diet anything. And sunshine's cool, but I like the rain just as much.

Update: This was a total lie. My clothes face right.

Okay then! Now that you know some very random, and disappointingly negative, things about me. You can go on with your day. ER, BA Girl, I totally expect a blog by the end of the day!