Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A Humble Thank You

None of us are perfect. There will always be moments when life just seems too much to bear. And it's in those moments, when your world seems to have come crashing down around you, that you look through dazed eyes to see just how much those around you care for you. There they are helping you pick up the pieces and wade through the swampy waters of your mind. Or cheering you along urging you not to give up.

I am so grateful for those of you who are always there for me and I just want to say "Thank you". To all of you who don't complain even though you definitely have cause. To all of you who jump at the chance to help me put the world in perspective. To all of you who take my frustration and turn it into an action plan. To all of you who are always there to help me reason through things that I can't quite wrap my little mind around on my own. To those of you who are willing to just hold my hand while I cry and do anything you can for me. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

There will always be those Evil people. But with any luck we'll also come across those who will, knowingly or not, challenge us to become the person we are inside. And when life just seems too much to swallow, there are your friends. The glue that holds it all together and keeps the world turning.

The 12 1/2 hours of sleep I got last night is proof that I need you guys. I owe you each one. Probably more like ten. I'm not better but definitely on my way. You guys rock!!