Saturday, June 24, 2006

Winkin', Blinkin', and Nod

I have been having extremely vivid dreams lately. The kind where I wake up and as I go through my day I feel confused that the things I dreamed aren't real. They feel completely real.

I dreamed I bought three houses with a friend, and that I was renting the houses out to tenants. It was strange to wake up wondering if they'd paid rent this month only to realize it hadn't happened at all. I dreamed that friends had emailed me, but then when I went to reply to their messages there were no emails. It's disorienting.

It's surprisingly not an pleasant feeling, more just strange because I so rarely remember my dreams beyond a fleeting feeling when I first wake up. But to think they are real on into the day is unusual.

Maybe it's my mind waking up and stretching out it's imagination. Maybe I need more B complex vitamins. Heh. I would say something like that.

I guess for now I'll just enjoy it.