Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Why I heart my iPod

Life is so much better with a soundtrack.

I think one reason I love movies is because the music brings us all so much deeper into the moment. The kiss, the final battle, the last breath. Ever watch a horror movie with the sound turned off?

That's also why I put songs in my posts. (That and I don't want to be accused of plagiarism.) They make what I'm trying to express so much more clear. And often times the song is the source of my inspiration. My hope is it will get you'll that much closer to what I'm trying to say.

The soundtrack to my life lately...

O.A.R. - One Shot
Bob Marley - Could You Be Loved
Spacehog - In the Meantime
Jack Johnson - Do You Remember
Ben Harper - Burn One Down
311 - First Straw
Sublime - What I Got
Lostprophets - Rooftops
Audioslave - Doesn't Remind Me
NIN - Ring Finger
Hinder - Lips of an Angel (even though the lyrics are awful)
Stone Sour - Bother

What's yours?? I am always eager for new music...