Wednesday, February 08, 2006

For your ridiculing pleasure.

I was sitting at my desk today when I began to notice an unidentified wafting odor (UWO or "oo-woh"). These UWO's are not uncommon in my workplace for a couple of reasons. One, I sit in close proximity to the floor's pantry. And two, there is a man on my floor who likes to steam onion sprouts. Yes, onion sprouts. They smell roughly like a cross between fesces and bad onions. People from other floors can actually smell it. They call us the "stinky floor".

Today I would guess that the smell I am experiencing was created by lasagna and tomato soup, which to me smells very much like vomit. YUM. So I'm evaluating the smell and I subconciously pick up my coffee. Then all of a sudden, there's another odor mixing with the lasagna-tomato-vomit smell. Eww gross... Whats the... it smells like.... I look down at my coffee, smell it. Yep, it was the coffee. What an idiot.