Monday, February 27, 2006

The sound of.. uh.. lunch

Did you ever stop to listen to the salad bar? I mean, I never really did, but one day I became suddenly aware of the strange noises emerging from it. I was with my notorious partner in crime at RT. (Ruby Tuesdays for all of you out there who are less excited about acronyms than I am.) We always get the same thing. Every. Single. Time. I'm surprised the waiters even ask us anymore. Salad bar and french onion soup. Diet for her, Coke for me.

By the way, RT has the best salad bar ever.

So we're on our trip up to the bar, we each get a plate.. and the noise begins.

Ooh, hey watch it!
'scuuuse me..
[giggle]
Yum!
Greens!
Yay!
Whheee...
Ooh, look, onions!
Stinky..
Yeah, good point
Ooh..
I forgot carrots..
GOSH!
where's the..
what?
i found 'em.
buzz..
ooh..did you feel that?
What?
the buzz
yeah we talked about that like a month ago
oh.
Ooh..
crunchies..yay!
mmm...
sweet, olives!
[giggle]
k, done!
me too..

Okay, so maybe it's not the salad bar per say... But it's still noisy!