Thursday, February 23, 2006

I wanna be like you..

When I was little my sister and I used to love listening to records. My parents liked it too because in order to keep the record player from skipping we had to sit still and listen. Our favorite record was the Jungle Book. It was awesome. I think we wore that record out we listened to it so much.

So what I'm wondering is would I still like it? Probably. But most of the stuff I loved in childhood would probably seem very uninteresting to me, except for a "oh, wow, I remember this..."

Like the Thundercats. I was in love with them when I was little. But not so much anymore. They have it out on DVD now. I'm so temped. And G.I. Joes. And barbies, I don't really want to play with barbies anymore.

But trivia? Now trivia I dig.

What was the name of the juice that the gummy bears drank??

What was the rangers name in Yogi bear?

What's the name of the cat in the smurfs?

Don't know? Call Tom, he knows everything.