Thursday, February 23, 2006

It's that time again.

Detox Round two. The last time I did it, I certainly had some amazing realizations. Hopefully this time I can refresh my body and remember why I like to eat right. I want to document better this time. Keep track of how I'm feeling in connection to what I eat and do.

I remember bounding out of bed at 6am, amazing clarity and thinking capacity, near spriritual calmness, emotional balance, and intense motivation.

I also remember some mild depression, terrible gas, and craving vinegar like you wouldn't believe. I don't think S2H wanted to see me for the entire two weeks.

You're supposed to detox twice a year when the seasons change, spring and fall. It's been about a year since my last successful attempt. I tried to detox in the fall but I was seriously lacking in motivation. I can't remember what actually made me quit. I think I lasted a couple of days.

So here's the plan, this week is taper week. No white flour, no sugar, half the normal amount of caffeinne, protein for breakfast, and AM vitamin C. My roommate ER might do this with me. It's always better with a buddy to tell you not to cheat.

I would just like to apologize to my co-workers in advance. It could be a rough few days.

Here we go.